Please review the latest product information, health and safety information and instructions available at csmetaldetectors.com before using your device. You can also find a link to the limited warranty, regulatory information about your device and additional support resources there.
To avoid hearing damage do not use your headphones at high volume for extended periods.
Do not use your headphones while driving.
Never allow children to play with the headphones. Small parts may be a choking hazard.
This device contains magnets and could interfere with pacemakers or other electronic medical devices. Before using your device, consult your physician or medical device manufacturer about the required minimum safe distance between your device and your medical device.
Do not dispose of your headphones by fire as this may result in an explosion.
Do not attempt to disassemble your headphones. They are not user serviceable.
Observe all signs that require an electrical device or RF radio products to be switched off in designated areas. These could include hospitals, blasting areas, and potentially explosive environments.
Do not open or damage the built-in battery.
Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Do not dispose as household waste.
Do not expose your device to extreme conditions. Do not expose the charger or headphones to water or extreme conditions. Take care when handling the charger to avoid electric shock. Only use the charger provided to charge your device.
Avoid placing any media that contains magnets or is sensitive to magnetism, such as credit cards, bank cards, audio/video tapes, or magnetic memory devices, near this product. Media containing information sensitive to magnets should be kept at least 5 cm (2 inches) away from the product. Sensitive devices, such as a mechanical watches or measuring devices, can be damaged if they come too close to this product.